The JC Jorisch Consulting is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the industry sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is a global diversified group, providing industrial solutions based on natural resources to a wide range of markets, such as foundry, construction, metallurgy and various specialty niche sectors. Our client’s operations span the globe with mines, processing facilities and distribution centers in more than 76 countries, with more than 2000 employees. Being the key to the company’s future, our clients employees are firmly committed to pursue the vision of dynamic growth through the core values of integrity, customer intimacy, safety, respect for people and social responsibility. Now we are looking for a:
Sales Manager (m/f) Foundry – Central Europe
- Efficient Management and Organization of area of responsibility and personnel to maintain and enhance customer service standards (reactivity, responsiveness, reliability) as well as to maintain and continuously improve quality standards
- Cares for and expands existing business, Develops new markets
- Maintains the Key Account customers and acquires new customers
- Sets the sales targets and the sales budget
- Sets the Product price in consultation with the BU Manager and leads sales and contract negotiations with customers
- Develops market shares and profit margin
- Interacts with Supply Chain, Operations, Technical Support and GMO Foundry in order to participate in the definition of future development projects as well as to provide appropriate and need orientated Products and Services in a timely manner
- Manages and motivates subordinates
- Represents the company at trade fairs and business events
- Engineering University Degree (f/m) or similar
- Profound knowledge in Foundry technology
- Diploma in marketing or business administration
- Sales, Marketing and Leadership experience
- High self-motivation, strong customer orientation, strong negotiation skills
- Availability to travel extensively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus
Our client offers a competitive salary package coupled with continuous development opportunities within a challenging working environment For further information on the company, the jobs and support for global relocation please contact JC Jorisch Consulting Group, to whom you should send your CV by e-mail, stating reference 1444. Mr. Jorisch and Mrs. Brieger will be glad to answer any questions which you may have.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.