The JC Jorisch Consulting is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client produces filters and filter elements of steel and stainless steel for industrial applications. The products are used to remove particles from liquids and gas - around the world - including water, paints, polymer melts, pharmaceutical products and many more. Reporting to the Head of sales, the Strategic Sales Manager will be the primary marketing and sales focal point. The Sales Manager will have significant responsibility at the executive level and is working directly with the customers to create and implement on-going marketing and sales programs. The successful candidate for this position should be a highly-motivated, strategy-oriented sales executive who is excited to implement, grow and cultivate their customers to their full potential.
Sales Manager (m/f)
- Responsible for the overall customer relationship including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer
- Work with strategic partner accounts and sales group to maximize revenue potential
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage customer approach
- Be the single point of contact for the customers and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary
- Become an expert on products, competition and the markets in which our client competes
- Forecast pipeline and revenue from customers on a quarterly and annual basis
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Experience working with customers in the chemical and/ or automotive sector * Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Strong project management background and expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication and sales skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team.
- Must have a strong knowledge of filtration technology, as well as experience in developing sales / partner marketing plans
- Hands-on, self-directed executive who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Management, Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, our consultant will be glad to help you. Please call Mrs. Brieger or Mr. Jorisch from the JC Jorisch Consulting.
If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number: 1440
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.